We’re looking for talented individuals interested in working on fun and creative projects with us. Please send us your resume and links showing off some of your work.
Intermediate Front End Developer
You’ve moved on from regular website development and have dug deeper with html5 to see what’s possible. You’ve built cutting edge sites with canvas, experimented with video and WebGL. Experience with video/image filters, and video encoding is a plus.
- 3-5 years experience implementing complex front ends for web based applications.
- Fully responsive websites, and a familiarity with graceful degradation and progressive enhancement.
- Expert level CSS3 + HTML5
- CSS 3D animations, transitions, best practices and advanced techniques.
- CSS preprocessors, LESS or SASS.
- JQuery, underscore, Greensock (TweenMax, TimelineMax)
- Gulp or Grunt, Gulp being the preference.
- Experience using Git, and particularity github for source control.
You’ve worked your way through different methodologies and frameworks in php and have a solid understanding of industry best practices to work on top tier projects for clients like Sony, Coke, Toyota. Experience with the Facebook API is a plus. You have a good understanding of HTML, CSS3, and MySQL to produce award winning sites. Mobile experience is also a plus.
You’re able to communicate clearly and get back to clients quickly, while working with our team of developers to get a project done properly on time. You have an eye for detail, know how to plan schedules, and are able to find solutions to questions that arise on web development projects.
If you fit any of the above details, please drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you